Analytics and reporting
Debtrak's easy-to-understand dashboards will help you make informed business decisions. Your finance, receivables, and accounting teams will thank you for Debtrak's robust suite of accounting features, allowing them to easily track balances, issue accurate invoices, manage incoming payments, and more all in one place.
- Automatic data mapping
- Unlock swift insights into any account or individual by harnessing the power of automatic data mapping. Data integration simplified making complex information easy to digest.
- Build prompts to import, capture, and merge information on assets, accidents, injuries, penalties, offences, and employment.
- Customisable dashboards
- Empower your people across all levels of your organisation with dashboards designed for their role and responsibilities. Present data in a digestible format, from providing real-time KPI insights for your leaders, to displaying key customer information such as payment and arrangement history when speaking with a customer.
- Swift data imports
- Designed with user-definable "plug ins" to enable organisations to quickly import data into Debtrak within minutes – no coding or development required.
- Scheduled and ad-hoc reports
- Automate reports on spindown performance, clients, accounts, invoices, income, transactions, payments, trust accounts, task lists and more.
- Pictorial graphs
- Create user-friendly, informative reports with pictorial graphs.
- System monitoring
- With comprehensive, real-time reporting, support staff have full visibility to monitor an array of jobs, processes and ongoing system availability directly from the applications system monitor.
- Auditability of key tables ensures full traceability of actions including user, session and time stamps.
Want to learn more?
Connect with our team to see Debtrak in action and have all your questions answered.